- Individual psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy of addiction and co-addiction and ACA
- Detoxifying ear acupuncture
Number of clients who have benefited from therapies since 2013
Offer of the Clinic
We offer therapeutic services only after prior registration.
If you are in a crisis situation and are considering suicide, contact the hospital and the emergency department or your GP. We do not provide crisis intervention or telephone intervention services.
The therapy is charged in the sliding scale system.
Dedicated website of the Clinic www.uclinic.info
- The fee for the therapy is a very important element of the therapeutic experience – it is an investment in the client's relationship with the therapist and in the therapeutic process.
- In the Together-Razem Centre, we try to keep costs as low as possible, and our costs are actually up to 50% lower than in the regular psychotherapeutic offer in Ireland.
- In the years 2018 and 2019, thanks to funding from HSE Drug & Alcohol Services, we have the opportunity to present completely free therapy for people who are in a very difficult financial situation.
- Unfortunately we currently have no financial support from HSE therefore our fee for psychotherapy/counselling session is €50. As soon we secure funding we will reinstate sliding scale and free therapy for our clients.
- Initial assessment (from 1 to 3 sessions) per person – paid in advance before the meeting
for a working person
- Therapy session per person