Our offer of paid counselling in Polish language
- Individual counselling & psychotherapy
- Online counselling
- Group programmes
- Addiction counselling and co-dependancy and ACA
- Detox ear acupuncture
- The fee for the therapy is a very important element of the therapeutic experience – it is an investment in the client's relationship with the therapist and in the therapeutic process.
- In the Together-Razem Centre, we try to keep costs as low as possible
- In the years 2018 and 2019, with funding from HSE Drug & Alcohol Services, we have offered free addiction support.
- In the years 2021 and 2022, with a support of the Gambling Awarness Trust we are offering 6 free of charge counselling sessions online in Polish and Romanian language
- In 2022, with a support of the Mental Health Ireland and philanthropic funds we are offering free trauma counselling for Ukranian refugees in Ukrainian and Russian languages
- On all other cases there is a standard fee for psychotherapy/counselling session is €50.