Therapy at U-Clinic
U-Clinic consists of integrated therapeutic services
Modern addiction therapy programs
We offer help in the following issues:
- neurotic symptoms (anxiety, insomnia, obsessions and compulsions)
- personality disorders
- existential problems (loneliness, a lack of purpose in life)
- partner and family problems
- difficulty in coping with stress
- life crises (taking on the role of an adult, mid-life crisis, divorce, the loss of a loved one, somatic disease)
How does the treatment at U-Clinic look like?
Psychotherapy is a process in which mental problems are solved through the communication process and establishing a relationship between the patient and a qualified therapist. The goal of psychotherapy is to help overcome life's difficulties and crises. U-Clinic offers help and a warm atmosphere to all our clients. Taking the therapy is an important step towards greater self-awareness and a more satisfying life.