This service is provided in Polish language
The Advice and Information Clinics are in operation since 2006 and has been established as a response to the needs of the largest group of migrants in Ireland : Polish migrants and also other groups of Eastern Europeans. We provide one-to-one support and group information services, online webinars, and individual consultation on welfare, employment, social and legal aspects.
Offer of the service?
- Providing nformation and advice on broadly understood social support systems in Ireland.
- Housing consultancy
- Filling out various applications
- Advising on basic principles of labour law
- Advising on pensions
- Assisting in applying for Irish citizenship
- Advising on issues related to returning to home countries
- Assisting in the proper selection, understanding and correct completion of documents necessary while applying for various social welfare assistance
- Assistance to those in need in communication with offices and institutions by telephone, in person and via Internet (emails, My Gov portal etc.).
- Distribution of social welfare guides issued in languages other than English.
Advice & Information Clinic
- 2.00 PM -5.00 PM
- 2.00 PM - 6.00 PM
First contact - online form
In order to book an appointment you first need fill in https://together-razem.org/pl/ticket-poradniaonline-formularz/ available on our website describing your issue. This will help us to direct you to the best advisor.
After screening your request you have sent earlier an appointment is offered to you and you meet our advisor to discuss the details and best solution. Please bring all documentation relevant to your case with you. Please note this service is on huge demand so if you are not in position to turn up ring us earlier as your appointment might be offered to some in a need.
This service is free of charge
Please note that the advice service is free of charge, but additional services such as documents translation may be additionally charged according to cost of our Community Translation Service
Write to us