English is a language that is both popular and interesting. It has a long history and its syntax is fascinating. Not many people know that it originates from the Netherlands and East Germany.
Nowadays, it is an official language in 67 countries and it has over 160 dialects. Over 85% of data stored on computers all over the world is in English and 90% of texts written in English have no more than 1000 words.
Everyone who lives and works abroad, uses social media or travels around the world on business or for pleasure knows that English is an integral part of everyday life.
Here are 10 main reasons why you should improve your knowledge of English or start learning it today:
- Nowadays, English is the most popular language in the world – it is spoken by roughly 1.5 billion people around the world which is a quarter of the world’s population.
- English is the language of science, business, international cooperation and diplomacy. It allows us to study abroad and it is essential when applying for any job in Poland or in Europe.
- English is one of the nicest languages to learn. Its grammar is relatively easy, nouns don’t decline and the conjugation of verbs is quite straightforward.
- Being able to communicate in English will make it easier for you to communicate with foreigners and travel abroad – you will find any street, restaurant, airport or hotel easily.
- Being able to communicate in English will allow you to make friends and correspond with people from other countries and it will give you access to the news from all over the world.
- You will be able to understand the lyrics of your favourite songs and dialogues in your favourite movies, be it in the cinema or on TV, without having to rely on subtitles.
- You will be able to read newspapers, books and other texts often unavailable in Polish. This will allow you to broaden your horizons and learn about things that others might not know about.
- Knowing English will also allow you to take language tests and exams that will open the doors of many universities for you. It will also make it easier for you to find a good job.
- Learning any language is a great exercise for your brain that has many benefits no matter your age. It improves your concentration and focus, jogs your memory, gives you a new perspective on the world and expands your mind.
- Successfully learning a language will give you a sense of pride – you will have achieved something that many people dream about and that, in turn, will boost your self-esteem that is so necessary in everyday life.
This is why we would like to invite you all to sign up for our English language courses that will begin on January 18th ON-LINE.
The classes will take place on Mondays and Thursdays at 7:00-8:30 PM.
You can find more information on our courses as well as our placement test on our website: https://together-razem.org/pl/serwisy/edukacja-doroslych/
Click this link today and register for one of our courses: https://together-razem.org/pl/rejestracja-na-kurs-angielskiego