We currently seek the following volunteers:
1. Fundraiser - a person to implement the fundraising strategies condition: excellent knowledge of English - preferably from the fields of social studies or related economic fields - once a week for 2-hour meeting in the office / work online
2. PR/Marketing Officer – condition: excellent English - experience is welcome - once a week for 2-hour meeting in the office / work online
3. Volunteer for creative classes for the senior group - 2 hours every other Saturday from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the office
4. Editors to the Together-Razem website - experience is welcome - 2 people sought - once a week for 2 hour-meeting in the office / work online
5. Translator for document translation - online cooperation only - excellent knowledge of English obligatory - 1-2 hours a week
6. Interpreter - to assist Irish lawyers at Legal Counselling on Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - excellent knowledge of English, meticulousness and reporting skills are required.
7. Teacher Assistant - to assist in school classes at the Razem Academy schools from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM - willingness to work with children, flexibility, readiness to travel between Cork, Cobh, Ballincollig and Midleton required.
-reliability in performing tasks
-minimum 6 months of engagement - we prefer long-term cooperation
-as part of the Volunteering Policy, refunds of travel costs (ONLY following prior arrangements)
-development in a great team of people
-free legal care at a partner law firm
-discounts on tickets, passes, integration trips
-discounts for training, workshops organised by the Centre and other partner organisations
-possibility of employment under paid contracts in projects for the most involved volunteers