Our job offers
Razem Academy - Polish community school at the Together-Razem Centre, which is dynamically developing, invites teachers to submit their offers for cooperation.
Currently, we are looking for teachers for a panel, from which teachers will be possibly selected to work at school.
Elementary education teacher.
Work as a teacher of Polish language and/or early childhood education and/or knowledge about Poland and Polish society (part-time contract or service contract)
Workplace organised at St. Maries of the Isle School, Bishops Street, Cork, at Gaelscoil in Cobh, at Scoil Eoin in Ballincollig, in Midleton in Educate Together, in Clonakilty
Scope of tasks:
1. Conducting classes in the field of the Polish language, early childhood education and/or knowledge about Poland.
2. Keeping substantive documentation.
3. Developing curricula and lesson scenarios, as each lesson must be properly prepared and carried out.
4. Performing other duties resulting from the employment contract in the scope of the activity performed by the employee.
5. Maintaining close cooperation with the school principal, teaching staff and maintaining contact with the pupils' parents.
1. Higher education preferred with teaching credentials.
2. Skills and experience in the use of educational multimedia programs.
3. Empathy and enjoyment of working with children
4. Readiness to move between towns in County Cork
5. Readiness to participate in the Garda Vetting process.
1. Experience in conducting classes with children for whom Polish is not the first language.
2. Ability to define goals and priorities and self-organisation skills.
3. Knowledge of English or other additional language is welcome.
4. Ability to independently acquire and update knowledge gained in the scope of duties, including ongoing monitoring of changes in the scope of the Act on the System of Education of the Republic of Poland
5. Creativity, responsibility, punctuality in performing tasks.
1. Curriculum vitae (with contact phone number and e-mail address) and a cover letter.
2. Certificate of no criminal record from Poland
3. Copies of documents confirming education and acquired qualifications in the scope of the essential and additional requirements.
4. Reference letters or copies of documents confirming work experience.
Documents should be submitted by email: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of offers: until January 30, 2019
Additional information: The above offer concerns the creation of a panel of people to work as a teacher and is not an offer of immediate employment. We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.
Office work as part of the TUS program
We are currently looking for a person for the following office work positions as part of a special TUS trainee program for the unemployed in Cork:
1. Administrative Assistant / reception
2. Assistant / Social Advisor
It is essential that the person interested in working with us is registered in the Social Welfare Department as unemployed for at least 12 months and is currently drawing Jobseeker Allowance.
All persons interested in working with us for 19 hours a week who meet the above criterion, please send us your CV and a short cover letter.
A full description of the job tasks in English is available for download.
Possible employment after the traineeship