follow site A Brief Overview of Together-Razem 2006 -2016
Our Mission is to provide services that support and promote the integration and well-being of the Polish and East-Central European Community in Cork and beyond
click Some Important Data…
• 123,000 Polish nationals in Ireland
• 32,000 Polish nationals in Cork City and County (25% of total Polish population)
• The Polish community is the largest non-national community in Ireland
• The population size has stabilised, and may grow due to Brexit concerns
• Registered charity based in Cork, established in 2006.
• Mainly run by Polish volunteers,
• Offers 4 core services:
• Mental Wellbeing Support – mainly through “one to one” clinics in Cork
• Advice – assistance to access services. “One to one” support for Cork area and National on-line service. Information seminars.
• Improving English language proficiency – English language courses
• Fostering Integration – organising Integration events and facilitating social interaction
For 10 years Together-Razem has provided support to 8584
Polish and East-Central nationals since 2006, often multiple interventions.
The charity has received multiple awards for its contribution to society.