Whether for their loved ones, friends or simply out of curiosity or passion for unusual languages there are more and more people interested in learning Polish. Here at Together- Razem we provide Polish language course.
There are different reasons why you should learn Polish:
1. It can help you communicate with your Polish friends or partners and their family. You will also be able to understand their culture better.
2. Like any other foreign language it will broaden your career opportunities, especially now that Ireland has more links with Poland.
3. Polish is unique – you will learn something new and different that not many people know. Don’t worry, it is not as difficult as you think ;)
There are two options available:
1. A 10 - weeks long group course beginners – Cost: 100€*
You will learn how to talk about yourself and your hobbies, describe your day-to-day activities and have a simple conversation with your Polish friends. The following are some of the topics we will talk about:
1. Greetings, pronunciation
2. Numbers, first conjugation verbs
3. Describing people and their character
4. Nationalities, professions, second conjugation verbs
5. Family, age
6. Hobbies and interests
7. Food, prices
8. Day-to-day activities, days of the week, some reflexive verbs
9. Clothes, colours, idioms
10. Months, past tense
2. Individual classes at all levels for those who prefer 1-to-1 classes adapted to their level and learning pace. They will also be organized in blocks of 10 classes. Cost: 300€.
Please take our placement test first so that we can determine your level. Download below.
Please download enrolment form
*Please note if the class for 10 weeks course is not formed we are able to offer you ONLY individual classes.